The General Manager is the most senior person in the hotel and is responsible for all aspects of the business in the hotel. They lead all hotel management and employees and ensures consistently high standards of service, quality and delivery, and creating great memories for guests.
The General Manager's duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Setting annual targets for the hotel in order to lead the hotel to deliver on our brand promise.
- Effective management of staff in order to maximise their potential and effectiveness.
- Maximising profit by capacity management, yield management, quality guest service and effective people leadership.
- Financial management and control.
- Sales and marketing activities to maximise sales and retain business relationship building with guests.
- Managing relationships with internal and external contractors.