The InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, a well know icon of status and luxury, truly values authentic experiences. What better way to explore one of Johannesburg’s most historical destinations than through a professional guided tour?
Learn more about the dynamic South African culture, take a walk down memory lane and visit the only street in the world that is home to 2 Nobel Prize winners.
The InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers is perfectly located in the heart of Sandton, Johannesburg's new central business district and is connected to one of Africa's most luxurious shopping destinations, Sandton City.
For those travelling on the Gautrain, please speak to your reservations agent regarding our complimentary Gautrain shuttle.
R 2,600 single or R 3,300 double, per person including breakfast per night
The above rates include:
- A tour per person per stay of Soweto, that includes visits to central Johannesburg, Nelson Mandela Museum, Hector Pieterse Memorial, the Apartheid Museum, Kliptown township and an authentic local lunch
Please call 011 780 5555 or email email@example.com to make a booking
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is valid from 30 June 2013 – 30 June 2014.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Accommodation in a standard room.
- Rate not negotiable.
- Rate includes VAT and entrance fees.
- Rate excludes transfers and 1% tourism levy.
- Tour bookings subject to availability.
- Weekends only.
- Hotel rewards programme cardholders can earn or redeem SunRands on this offer.
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply.