MasterChef Hotel Mystery Box Promotion
- Competition closes 11 September 2013 and the draw will take place on
20 September 2013.
- There is no cap on the number of times a guest can dine and enter, however, guests can enter only once per meal.
- Guests can only enter at participating restaurants at the following properties, namely, Sandton Sun, 54 on Bath, Beverly Hills, Palazzo, Suncoast Towers, Southern Sun Montecasino, Southern Sun OR Tambo International Airport, Southern Sun Pretoria, Southern Sun Emnotweni, Southern Sun Elangeni and Maharani, Southern Sun Hemingways, Southern Sun Cape Sun, Southern Sun Waterfront, Southern Sun The Cullinan, and Southern Sun Hyde Park.
- First place prize winner is a five-night stay at the Beverly Hills where Chef Benny will prepare a meal for the winner and partner for one of the 5 nights, prize includes travel.
- Runner up prizes include a weekend stay at each of the participating hotels, namely, Sandton Sun, 54 on Bath, Beverly Hills, Palazzo, Suncoast Towers, Southern Sun Montecasino, Southern Sun OR Tambo International Airport, Southern Sun Pretoria, Southern Sun Emnotweni, Southern Sun Elangeni and Maharani, Southern Sun Hemingways, Southern Sun Cape Sun, Southern Sun Waterfront, Southern Sun The Cullinan, and Southern Sun Hyde Park. These prizes are B&B only and do not include travel.
- Only the first place prize includes flights from major airports only where the winner lives outside the Kwa Zulu Natal region.
- The prize is chosen per random draw and the draw will take place at Tsogo Sun Head Office.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, an original prize letter will be mailed to the winner. This letter must be handed in at check-in at the hotel, and no copy will be accepted.
- The prize-winner’s name will be published online, subject to their consent.
- The prize can be taken up at anytime, within a six month period, is subject to availability and excludes long weekends, school holidays and peak periods.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanges for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- This competition is not open to Tsogo Sun employees or their families or its associated agencies.
- Terms and conditions of residence apply:
- The guest, signing the registration card upon check-in, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible ("his party") to these conditions of residence and, failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his party at the Hotel.
- The guest and each of his party aggress to pay not later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with the Hotel management) the room rate is determined by the Hotel for the period of residence, the costs of food, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his party during his/their stay in the Hotel. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by the Hotel, and accounts are payable on presentation.
- A certificate from the Hotel Manager prima facie shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and his/or his party and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any action instituted by the Hotel against the guest and/or any of his party.
- The guest agrees that after his departure, the Hotel may retain goods left behind by him and/or his party and authorises the Hotel after giving one month's notice to the address registered by the guest of its attention to do so, to sell same, privately or publicly, at the Hotel's discretion at such price as the Hotel may determine and offset proceeds of such sale against possible indebtedness of the guest or to hold such proceeds or part thereof for a period of three years pending any claims by the guest for those proceeds failing which they shall be deemed to have been forfeited to the Hotel.
- The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their occupation of the Hotel that neither the Hotel, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Hotel. The guest and his party may hand to the Hotel for safekeeping money and /or valuables, whereupon a special receipt will be issued accordingly.
- Where appropriate the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa and the singular shall include the plural.