An unforgettable day experiencing breathtaking views from the air, and dining at one of KZN's true gems.
- 09h00 Depart Beverly Hills to Virginia Airport
Depart Virginia Airport fly over Umgeni River and Valley of 1000 Hills. Enjoy birds eye view of dramatic mountain scenery.
- the only world-class hotel on a racehorse stud in the world.
Experience a personalised tour of summerhill stud, South Africa's champion thoroughbred breeder of nine consecutive years.
- 10h30 Tour of the Horse stud
- 12h30 Luncheon at Hartford House
- indulge in a sumptuous lunch in the award-winning restaurant which has been voted No1 in KwaZulu-Natal and has been voted as the country's Top 5. Indulge in a delectable meal overlooking the magnificent gardens.
- 15h00 Depart Hartford House for Viginia Airport
- 16h00 Chaffeur drive return to Beverly Hills
R 33 - Maximum of 3 people, based on 3 people, R 4,750 per person
R 66 - Maximum of 4 people based on 4 people, R 3,950 per person
Jetranger - Maximum of 5 people, based on 5 people, R 3,450 per person
Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings must be made directly with Beverly Hills on + 031 561 2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer is subject to availability and valid until 12 December 2014.
- Rate includes VAT at 14 %.
- This package requires a non-refundable pre-payment in order to be confirmed.
- Reservations confirmed on a pre-paid rate are subject to a 100% cancellation fee should they be modified or cancelled.
- Rates quoted are in South African Rands as indicated, and are nett. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel rewards programme cardholders can earn or redeem SunRands on this offer.
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply.