Equinox | June / July
- Warm winter reading…Win a two-night weekendstay at the Garden Court Nelson Mandela, a return flight to Cape Town, Peninsula helicopter flip and a shark dive.
Delightfully convenient with spectacular views Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard (previously known as Garden Court Eastern Boulevard), is a superb destination for business and leisure travellers alike. Offering easy access to major highways, this hotel is a mere 15 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and Camps Bay, one the most popular beaches in the world.
With five well appointed conference rooms the hotel offers a dedicated service to ensuring that your event is tailored to your needs. Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard is also a popular choice for holidaymakers who wish to explore the magnificent Cape region. The comfortable rooms offer views over Table Bay and Devil’s Peak as well as the historic Robben Island.
Question: What was the previous name of Garden Court Nelson Mandela?
Click here to enter…
Terms & Conditions
- Standard Tsogo Sun reservations terms and conditions for hotels apply.
- Competition closes 31 July 2012.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and an original prize letter will be mailed to winner, and must be handed in at check-in as no copies are accepted.
- Prize-winner’s name will be published on southernsun.com, subject to his/her consent.
- This prize can be taken up at any time but it is subject to availability and excludes long weekends and peak periods.
- The prize includes flights.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is chosen per random draw.
- The competition is open to all even if you are not a Frequent Guest member.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun or Highbury Safika Media employees or their families.