Equinox | August / September
- The Escape IssueWin a one-night stay in a suite for 2 adults, including breakfast and dinner at 54 on Bath, valued from R 9,000.
Discover a contemporary and fashionable haven on Bath Avenue right in the heart of Rosebank, Johannesburg’s trendy suburb. Classic and sophisticated, the accent is on understated elegance and our focus is to provide an exceptional guest experience. This hotel, which opened in July 2012, is for the discerning traveller seeking intimacy and refinement but always with stylish flair. From the moment of arrival into the elegant lobby with its delightful lounge to the luxury and comfort of your room, you will enjoy attentive and friendly service.
Everything has been designed around your comfort and the stylish interiors reflect a calm tranquillity with the use of harmonious colours, sophisticated design and strong graphic motifs. We invite you to linger and stay in a hotel which recognises your individuality and mirrors your unique preferences. Everything in short, to experience a truly fashionable stay, whether you’re on business or simply taking a relaxing break.
Question: When did 54 on Bath open its doors?
Click here to enter…
Terms & Conditions
- Standard Tsogo Sun reservations terms and conditions for hotels apply.
- Competition closes 30 September 2012.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and an original prize letter will be mailed to winner, and must be handed in at check-in as no copies are accepted.
- Prize-winner’s name will be published on tsogosunhotels.com, subject to his/her consent.
- This prize can be taken up at any time but it is subject to availability and excludes long weekends and peak periods.
- The prize does not include flights.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is chosen per random draw.
- The competition is open to all even if you are not a Frequent Guest member.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun or Highbury Safika Media employees or their families.