Enter this month’s Equinox Magazine competition and you could win a 2 night stay in an executive suite at Garden Court Milpark for 2 adults, including breakfast.
A cosy hideout within the academic precinct of Johannesburg, the Garden Court Milpark Hotel offers great convenience and proximity to many of the cities trendy hot spots and attractions. Located off major through roads and only 30 minutes from O.R Tambo International Airport, Garden Court Milpark is a convenient and comfortable city hotel.
The bright, contemporary décor of this hotel offers a simplistic, stylish experience that appeal to business travellers as well as leisure guests. Business facilities include two well appointed meeting rooms, a self help workstation and wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel.
Question: How many bedrooms does Garden Court Milpark have?
Click here to enter...
Terms and conditions
- Standard Tsogo Sun reservations terms and conditions for hotels apply.
- Competition closes 31 March 2014.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and an original prize letter will be mailed to winner, and must be handed in at check-in as no copies are accepted.
- Prize-winner’s name will be published on tsogosun.com, subject to his/her consent.
- This prize can be taken up at any time but it is subject to availability and excludes long weekends and peak periods.
- The prize does not include flights.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is chosen per random draw.
- The competition is open to all even if you are a Frequent Guest member.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun or Highbury Safika Media employees or their families.
- TO ENTER – Visit tsogosun.com and answer one easy question and submit your electronic entry.