Win a two night stay in a sea-facing room at Suncoast Towers for two adults including breakfast valued from R 6,000
Luxuriously comfortable with spectacular sea views, the Suncoast Towers offers superb accommodation with spectacular, warm service. This hotel is ideally located in the heart of Durban’s Golden Mile and in close proximity to the King Shaka International Airport. Suncoast Towers offers exclusive, spacious, beautifully decorated rooms with attractions for every interest – endless golden beaches, breath-taking surroundings and the non-stop entertainment of Suncoast Casino & Entertainment World. With architecture that mirrors the classic Art Deco of Miami, this hotel offers both business and leisure traveller’s endless opportunities.
Located on the entire 10th floor, the Penthouse Suite, is the ultimate in luxurious living with breathtaking ocean views, a large dining area, lounge with home entertainment system and study as well as a fully equipped kitchen, and the option of a Butler service, which is available on request.
Question: What is located on the 10th floor of Suncoast Towers?
Click here to enter...
Terms and conditions
- By entering the competition you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Standard Tsogo Sun reservations terms and conditions for hotels apply.
- Competition closes 31 January 2013.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and an original prize letter will be mailed to winner, and must be handed in at check-in as no copies are accepted.
- Prize-winner’s name will be published on tsogosun.com, subject to his/her consent.
- This prize can be taken up at any time but it is subject to availability and excludes long weekends and peak periods.
- The prize does not include flights.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is chosen per random draw.
- The competition is open to all even if you are a Frequent Guest member.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun or Highbury Safika Media employees or their families.