Tsogo Sun


SearchGo Search

Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment B-BBEE 

Tsogo Sun is very proud of the fact that as the leading hospitality group in Africa, it is far ahead of most of the industry with its transformation initiatives.

The 100% shareholder parent company of Tsogo Sun hotels division, Tsogo Sun Group, is 51% owned by Tsogo Investment Holding Company, a respected BEE company that champions the cause of empowerment and transformation in the South African business landscape, while the remaining 49% is in the hands of SABMiller - itself a well -respected South African business leader with excellent transformation and empowerment credentials. Tsogo Sun Group was named one of the 50 best employers in SA by CRF, an international organisation which identifies top performers in the fields of HR, Leadership and Strategy.

Because of the need to retain good people, the emphasis is always on Learning and rotating management from unit to unit to spread the benefit from Learning initiatives. Tsogo Sun is also very proud of the fact that many of its trainees and management have gone on to become leaders in the tourism industry. As such the company is adding value to its own business as well as the prosperity and sustainability of the industry as a whole.
Customer contact centre
0861 44 77 44 | +27 11 461 9744
Hours of operation:
Open Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 20h00.
Open Saturday from 08h00 to 17h00.
Open Sunday from 09h00 to 17h00 and certain public holidays.
Tsogo Sun Blog Tsogo Sun on Google Plus Tsogo Sun YouTube Page Tsogo Sun Instagram Page